The Florida Center for Reading Research is one tool you'll definitely want to check out. http://www.fcrr.org/SCASearch/
1. Select a grade range from the options below (e.g., 2-3).
2. Select Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Vocabulary, or Comprehension, and then check the subcomponents you wish to search.
3. Click on Show Results to see a list of matches for your search criteria. (Not every possible combination will produce a match.)
4. Search results may be sorted by clicking on the column headings.
5. Click on Activity Name to view or print an activity or routine in PDF format.
5. The “New Search” button will clear your previous search criteria.